Wednesday, November 3, 2010

headbands to match the backgrounds

i am selling some headbands that i have made that go with some of my backgrounds!!  it all started when i went to hobby lobby with angie kalthoff and jennifer nace....yes...thank you girls..lol!!  i was hooked.  i just had to try to make a headband and i looooved it.  i have a huge box of buttons that my mom is letting me use--they are her antique buttons and they are AMAZING.  there are some really, really gorgeous ones.  and finding the perfect one to go on the headband is my favorite part.  it adds a little depth to them..a little history.  one of these buttons were on some ladies coat at some point...some little childs sweater long ago...and i love thinking about who they were and where that button traveled.

i sew my headbands...that way, i figure they will last quite a while and no worries about things falling off so easily.
i hope that whoever buys them, loves them!! 
i sent them to jennifer nace to shoot them for me...here are a few of my favorites...

2 comments: