Monday, May 17, 2010

what a great weekend!

SO...we went to avon, indiana and had a blast.  what a great group of people! (not to mention our outings and a fantastic house to stay at!! )  
~~~bad news...i am very upset with facebook.  while at scott and kellys, i logged into my page with gregs computer.  well, they noticed that this was abnormal and quizzed me on verifying 7 photos..what i mean is that they gave me 7 random pictures from 7 of my 4,200 friends.  i was supposed to know whose picture is whose and only get 2 wrong.  well, im failing miserably and cannot access my page.  so what to do??  i have peoples orders in my inbox..unanswered questions in my inbox and tons of valuable comments :(  i dont know how to fix it (besides hoping that i somehow get 7 peoples pictures right )  i think i'm going to have to make a new page....so, please keep your eye out!

ok..back to the good news..here are some pictures of the weekend.  i have a ton of awesome scott samples too..so, those will be coming shortly.  
i hope that you guys all have a great week ahead!! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment